Thursday, August 13, 2015

[KOREA]PALSAEK SAMGYEOPSAL


팔색삼겹살
Palsaek samgyeopsal or 8 different taste pork belly LOOKS SO INTERESTING RIGHT?! well actually I always interesting in Pork especially pork belly HAHA so I just shocked with this, 8 different taste?! must be joking #OBESITY. 

So few days ago, I browsed about this, I just knew that this very very famous in Malaysia and Singapore. And lucky me, the day after, my friend craved for BBQ and she took me here. There are 2 branches, one in Sinchon and one in Hongdae


8 Different taste of Samgyeopsal 
₩ 30000
for 8 slices not so pricey laa, you can shared around 3-4 person for this huge portion


SIZZLING SOUND EFFECT


LOOK AT THAT CRISPY FAT YEAH
TASTE
8/10
Overall, each flavor tastes similar for me, not as strong as I expected. My favorite is "HOT" flavour, because I tasted it the strongest one, but for Indonesia's tounge, this totally not hot just tickling and I thought it more savory among all. But it worth to try :)



You can see the address here :
( P.S Google Maps totally helpful )
PALSAEK SAMGYEOPSAL
HONGDAE BRANCH
363-28 Seogyo-dong Mapo-gu, Seoul

How to get here:

By Train, Hongik University MRT Station Exit 9,
Find a MCD turn left, Go straight until you find big crossroad with Hongik Univ infrontof you
Turn right, pass a park, starbucks, and find gurunaru coffeeshop and turn right again!

No comments:

Post a Comment