Sunday, November 2, 2014

MONOLOG quality coffee co.

Chill on & chit chat with friends, that's what I am thinking about right now. Missed by weekend already. Why monday always come so fast? Throw back, my weekend with someone at Pondok Indah Mall was so great. One of my favorite coffee shop, not only serve regular coffee and light bite but also some tasty heavy meal. Yap, this is MONOLOG, in street gallery Pondok Indah Mall. Food price around IDR 40-100K, sweet tooth around IDR 10-50 and for drink IDR 26-72K.


entrée
ESCARGOT BURGUNDY
IDR 52,000
6 pieces of chewy escargot serves with garlic bread succeed increasing my appetite! Buttery taste with some crunchy bread crumps. Taste 8.5 / 10


main dish
CHICKEN FLORENTINE GALETTE
IDR 65,000

 Creamy chicken breast and mushroom served with crepes and salad. Yam yam yam! I always in love with creamy carbonara thing and I loved it! Creamy comfort feeling oh ya greeny thing in creamy sauce is spinach haha balance with sour from balsamic vinaigrette dressing from salad <3 <3 Taste 9/10

dessert
(L) RASPBERRY VELVET CAKE & OREO MUD CAKE (R)
IDR 50,000 / slice
 Raspberry Velvet Cake layer is yummy, you can taste lil sour and sweet in a same time, but for the cream too bad it's not cheese cream that I've expected, it just regular cream so I gave score 7/10. and here's my FAVORITE!! oreo mud cake, gosh gosh gosh, creamy chocolate layer with some marsmallow in the middle and oreo crumble just perfect mihihi score 9.5/10


drink
GREEN DETOX
IDR 48,000
 My second favorite super juice after Union's life is good.Contain spinach, green apple & lemon, just gone away all creamy nausea. So refreshing. SLRUUPPPP Taste 9/10


Will come back here soon! Huff but I rarely go to south Jakarta, i always get lose everytime I go alone HAHA. Looking for someone for *ohok* company me HAHAHA #kodegariskeras
**all tax already included

MONOLOG
Street Gallery 1st floor No. 101 B, 
Pondok Indah Mall 1
Jl. Metro Pondok Indah - Jakarta 12310
P +6221 2952 9775

Opened : 7AM - 12AM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment