Sunday, November 2, 2014

[JOGJA] BOROBUDUR

THE BIGGEST BUDDHIST TEMPLE IN THE WORLD, Borobudur always looks amazing althought it's not longer be one of world 7 wonders. It's been my 4th times came here but I never get bored. It makes me remembered history class at school and my favorite teacher, Mr. Tepi. I won't tell you Borobudur history here in my blog, because I just too lazy to type it HAHA. Me and my friends came here directly from Adisucipto Airport in Jogja, it takes about an hour from Jogja to Magelang. NOOO TRAFFIC :3 

We arrived there around 9 a.m, the weather is so lovely, morning sun shine with lil wind blowing. From the parking area, just go straight and then you'll find Ticket counter on your right. For domestic tourist it cost Rp.30,000 and for foreign Rp 190,000. You also can ask for Local Guide to accompany and explain Borobudur with some additional price.

On the way out from the main temple, there are lots of vendors who sell Souvenirs and snacks, Me and my friend more interested with ... a temporary tattoo stall :P So cheap with only Rp 20,000 per tattoo,you can ordered it as you wish. Mine is sanskerta alphabet ( old javanese language), can you guess what does it mean? ^^


check other jogja trip advise here!

BOROBUDUR TEMPLE
Jl. Badrawati, Borobudur, Magelang
Jawa Tengah 56553 Indonesia 
Phone: (0293) 788 266.

No comments:

Post a Comment