Saturday, September 21, 2013

TEA TIME AT MADAME LILY

YEY! another saturday night. Today I went to Plaza Indonesia to have a chit chat with my friend, Alissa and my sister, Eveline. Actually, we ( like usual ) were confused to decide where we gonna eat. And after I bought ZARA SKORT ( oh my God, finally! I've bought it so damn happy! ), We went upstairs and found MADAME LILY. I Love the victorian style decoration, so vintage, classic, and elegant. So since we've never tried this before, and this was tea time, so here it is!

my newest ZARA SKORT with lovely vintage pattern I AM SO IN LOVE <3




 BBQ ROASTED CHICKEN IDR 85K
huge portion of a half roasted chicken with pouring of BBQ sauce, served with corn, french fries, and redbean BBQ sauce. The texture of chicken is so tender, easy to be cut. 
 TEA TIME SET WEST TIER ( include refill tea ) IDR 115.5K
Exclusive tea set. 2 layer tower of light meal and Tea. They use Twinings' tea with 3 choices of flavour ( sorry I'm forget the choices ). Mine is Earl Grey, so strong flavour and smell :9
 BOTTOM LAYER : SALTY 
Croissant, Mini burger with scramble egg and cheese, and I-dont-know-what-it-is-called
better served hot but nice 
 UP LAYER : SWEET
Chocolate eclair with vanila filling, Poffertjes, Banana cake
overall is nice but poffertjes and banana cake will taste better if served hot, love eclair the most !
"EARL GREY" TWINNING'S TEA
 CHURROS IDR 27.5K
6 pieces of lovely churros sticks. nice but too oily, love the dipping feels like dark chocolate but not too bitter.

 VIRGIN RASPBERRYOSKA IDR 44.5K
super recommended! thanks for the waiter who recommended it. So refreshing combination of raspberry, lemon, and apple ( i think :p ) best mocktail so far :3
 CLASSIC TINY BUSINESS CARD

**excluded 21% tax and service

MADAME LILY
Plaza Indonesia Lt. 4, Beauty floor
Jl. M.H. Thamrin
Jakarta Pusat
Phone : (021) - 29923868

No comments:

Post a Comment