Sunday, September 15, 2013

SWEET DREAMS COME TRUE AT COLLETE & LOLA

HERE WE GO AGAIN SATURDAY NIGHT! Bye bye hectic work day for a while. Finally after about a half year having saturday night alone, or maybe just family, or just with girl friends, I was going out with my Boy Friend, Grady. Not kinda "boyfriend" thing but just friend HE HE whatever. Thanks to him that accompany me to be south jakartanian haha since I NEVER go to South side with my family because they think it just too far to be reached *overreacted* SO HAPPY because finally I could try the most happening cute diabetic Ismaya Group bakery, COLLETE & LOLA. Sadly, The dining is crowded and full. So I just did take away -_- I think the place is too small for the demand of the buyers. But thanks God, the queue for take away did not need to wait to long. I was just enjoyed taking picture while waiting. Like usual, Ismaya Group always has the best decoration, cute, pastel color, and vintage.







 MY ORDER :3
sadly I lose my macaroons photos T.T
SALTED CARAMEL ( BROWN ) & ROSE AND RASPBERRY ( PINK+WHITE) 
IDR 10K / EACH
hem hem I dont actually really like the macaroons, I prefers TWG's. Salted Caramel is not as good as my expectation and for the Rose & Raspberry one is so flowery smell, i think it just hmm I dont know I just dont like it. 
 CUTE BOX PACKAGE

 OREO IDR 28K
i've tried it before at D'journal Grand Indonesia but have no time to make the review. Nice but nothing special
 CALL ME PANDA IDR 32K
my favorite here! ya maybe a little nausea if you eat it too much :p cute panda with chocolate dark chocolate outer and vanilla biscuit on the bottom
 chocolate fudge filling inside, creamy & sweet! So lovely.

 I SEE GREEN IDR 32K
uber cute cake with Mike Wazowski, character from Monster Inc. First time I ordered, I had no idea what the filling inside. I chose it because I can't resist the overload cuteness.
 the first sop, GREENTEA! Firstly, I think it's pandan or something else :p Nice combination between sweet green tea fudge with green tea vanila chocolate outer and green tea bitter biscuit on the bottom.
 I think the surprise all has done but VOILA! After kept digging, you'll find smooth mini round cake with taro and red bean cream SUPER NYAM!! unpredictable :9

Nice concept, nice service, nice cakes
I'll come back later! <3 

COLLETE & LOLA
Jl. Senopati Raya #64
Jakarta Selatan 12190
Phone : (021) - 29007997

No comments:

Post a Comment