Friday, September 27, 2013

BREAKFAST AT TOUS LES JOURS

HOLA! Today is a very tiring day. After mono exhibition at Kota Kasablanka and lots of people around, but thanks God the final result is very unpredictable :) Back to my food diary, Today I had TOUS LES JOURS as my breakfast. My recent favorite bakery so far :3 Originally from Korea, lots of choices, not only breads and cakes but also drinks. I've tried the cake when My friend's birthday party hmm the name is Fresh fruit cake blablabla I love the cream! Not makes you feel nausea after eating the cakes. Ok back to my breakfast, check this out :P





 WHAT I ALWAYS ORDER!
( LEFT) CREAM CHEESE WALNUT BREAD IDR 30K
maybe people thinks that " what a pricey bread " Honestly the first time I bought this bread I also said the same but after you tasted it IT IS PRICELESS! 6 pieces of little heaven on earth damn it! soft texture of the bread with much cream cheese and crunchy walnut inside & almond on top. SUPERB!
( RIGHT ) PIZZA TOAST IDR 12K
this is the first time I tried this bread. Ok lah nice HE HE
ICE BUBBLE MILK TEA LATTE IDR 27K
another bubble sucking day YEAH well this is also my first time tried Tous Les Jours' milk tea since I always order coffee menu. and do you know THIS IS MY NEWEST ADDICTION & THE BEST OF THE BEST MILK TEA SO FAR FROM ALL MY POSTS *sorry for the caps* I just can't handle my self to stop sucking this NYEW the bubble is very chewy and the milk tea is so creamy, the flavour of tea is very strong and the most important thing that it is not too sweet MUCHLOVE.

TOUS LES JOURS
Kota Kasablanka LG/98
Jakarta Selatan

No comments:

Post a Comment