Friday, September 6, 2013

SINGAPORE TRIP : SWEETTOOTH AT PARIS BAGUETTE CAFE SINGAPORE

Many of my friends in Singapore love to post about Paris Baguette. In Singapore, they are famous because of their Pudding. Actually, Paris baguette is a Korean Bakery. When I was in Korea, I can found lots of their store in every shopping center and crowds. But I couldn't find their signature Royal Pudding, I didnt know why ...... :( 
 










SUPER SMOOTH pudding i've ever tried. It tasted like custard pudding but smoother and you will find lil suprise hmm maybe it's like caramel sauce ( i have no idea what it is HAHA ) and for coffee Royal Pudding, the combination of coffee bitter part and milk original part soooo yumm1 never get enough



HAHA FAMILY CHOCOLATE CAKE (S) S$ 7.5
chocolate taste not too sweet and the layer not too creamy, balance and I loved it!


Paris Baguette Singapore 
Wisma Atria
435 Orchard Road

#02-48 to 53 Wisma Atria, Singapore 239977 
(Orchard MRT)
Tel:+ 65 6836 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment