Saturday, September 14, 2013

JAKARTA NIGHT VIEW FROM THE 56TH SKYE JAKARTA

 Hahhh so sad everytime I asked my friend to go to SKYE nobody wants to accompany me :( HIKS I dont know why. 2 days ago, When my elementary school friend, BEATRICE who lives in Bali came to Jakarta for holiday and looked for happening dining place here, I suggested her to come to SKYE and she wanted ! Finally I have a chance to go to SKYE WOOHOOOOO love love love Beatrice so much :p First time I went here, to be honest  I didnt know to get to the 56th floor HAHA and finally I asked Google and found the answer ( thanks God for Google ). You can reach here from Gramedia, east mall Grand Indonesia. After you find Gramedia then you go straight inside and you will find lift to SKYE. The direction is very clear so I think it must be easy to find the lift. And for your information, SKYE is divided into 2, The lounge and The Dining Restaurant. For The Restaurant, I suggest you to make a reservation first, because it's very hard to get the table if you dont make it. for The lounge, you dont need to make a reservation, but you must be show your ID card to come in ( 17y.o - up ). If you want to have a party or want to block the sofa at the lounge, there is a min. order 1.5 million - 3 million. For the dress code, The restorant and The lounge ( after 4 P.M ) for boys, no t-shirt, no short, no casual things, prefer top with collar, and for girls no casual things, t-shirt, or tank top. This time because I already had dinner, I just enjoy some drinks and dessert at The Lounge. :D





SUPER LOVELY JAKARTA VIEW AT NIGHT.


FORGET ME NOT IDR 50K
favorite mocktail! Very sour, the combination of Lemon, Apel and Raspberry.

APPLE MOJITO IDR 50K
Not as sour as Forget me not, Combination between Lemon, Apple and Mint leaves 

TIRAMISU IDR 65K
huge portion, for me I need to share :p, The coffee not so bitter and I loved the chocolate on top. Lovely dessert.



Overall I love the place very much. The view is great but at night I can't do narsism thing because it's too dark. I'm sure to go back here at noon maybe I can see Jakarta Sunset and also try the restaurant :P And I have read that people said their service is very bad. hmm Maybe a little haha it's hard to call the waiter and make an order but it's OK :)
**Exclude tax and service 21%

SKYE
Menara BCA 56th floor
Jl. M.H Thamrin no.1
Jakarta Pusat
Phone : (021) - 23586996

No comments:

Post a Comment