Monday, September 30, 2013

LIBERICA COFFEE CENTRAL PARK

Travel winter fair is coming! This week is being held in Central Park. I always excited with travel fair because I prefer work at mall than at the office HAHA meeting new people, being hedon of buying something I dont really need, and trying new restaurant I've never ate before. And today as my lunch  I chose LIBERICA COFFEE. YEY!








FETTUCINI AGLIO OLIO WITH CHICKEN IDR 49K
The texture of fettucini is al dente. Saute with chicken breast and mushroom, Tasted so spicy from chilli powder and chilli oil. Hot and nice ! :)
ICED CARAMEL LATTE IDR 51K
a.k.a Iced Caramel Machiato. A lil bit pricey :p even more expensive than my aglio olio but it's OK since the glass is quite big. Lovely bitter not too sweet, very refreshing!
 
I wanna try the dessert, but too bad my tummy is too full :(
I gonna try it next time! Ahoi!!
**exclude 15% tax and service

LIBERICA COFFEE
Central Park Lt. GF
Tribeca Park
Jakarta Barat
Phone : ( 021 ) - 08281705726

No comments:

Post a Comment