Sunday, September 8, 2013

SINGAPORE TRIP : TENG TENG ACA ACA LUNCH AT SINGAPORE ZAM ZAM

LATE POST! yey another late post from my short trip to Singapore. On my 4th day in Singapore, I had lunch at Singapore Zamzam, my most favorite Arabian Malaysian Singaporean Restaurant :p LOL. First time I found this restaurant when I got lost from Bugis in 2008. My family and I arrived at Bugis station and after that I didnt have destiny :p We just walked straight nowhere and found huge mosque and violaaa! Singapore zam zam is across the mosque :P


 MURTABAK MAKING PROCESS





 COLORFUL QUEUE OF CANS :3
TEH TARIK S$ 2.00 // TEH O PING ( NO SWEETENER ) S$ 1.50

  NOM NOM NOM NOM :9



MUTTON MURTABAK (SMALL ) S$ 5.00
In my opinion, Mutton has the best taste if compared to Chicken, meat, or fish. but it depands on your personal taste!
  SEE WHAT'S INSIDE!



 EGG CANE WITH BEEF MASALA S$ 4.50

Super !!! Egg Cane very soft and taste really good even you dont eat it with the sidedish. and Beef Masala is like beef curry so yummy and the meat is so tender :9

TRY HARD TO EAT THEM ALL 

1S$ = IDR 8.9K

SINGAPORE ZAMZAM
North bridge Road,
Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment