Friday, September 20, 2013

SUPER FAILED DIET MARTABAK PECENONGAN 65A

Low season I love low season. No work to do at the office, Go home on time, heavenly peace! Yesterday, my office mates and I were starving for MARTABAK, and we decided to go to pecenongan to have it. When we were arriving, it was still about 6.30PM. AND YOU KNOW, my order number was already 14! although they open at 6 PM, people always comes earlier so they dont have to wait too long. I have waited for an hour until my order came, but it's ok because it's worth it to be waited. I couldnt imagined if I came here late, I will waiting longer grrrrrr. I think if people waits too long and gets mad, their heart will be melting after the first bite of martabak. SOOOO TASTYYYY! take a look!



THE MENU

 SEE! They have INSTAGRAM & TWITTER :p LOL

 They have 2 new menu
NUTELLA MARTABAK ( starting IDR 95K )
To be honest, I've not tried this menu, because my friend that have tried said it's too sweet and died cause by guilty feeling HAHA
TOBLERONE MARTABAK ( starting IDR 85K ) 
unfortunately they only use milk chocolate and white chocolate toblerone, I dont like it because yaaa too sweet. If they use the dark chocolate, i'll dare to try! 

 1/2 CHEESE & 1/2 CHOCOLATE IDR 95K
my all time favorite classic flavour, I ate 4 pieces and dyied

 SALTY BEEF MARTABAK IDR 50K
eat it together with slices of chilli, pickle, and red onion :9


 LEMON JUICE IDR 10K
ICE TEA IDR 5K
i love "DORA" :p

MARTABAK PECENONGAN 65A
Jl. Pecenongan raya no 65A, Jakarta 10120
Phone : ( 021) 921 65 888 
( delivery order only Jakarta Pusat )
Twitter : @MartabakPecenongan65a
Instagram : MartabakPecenongan65a

No comments:

Post a Comment