Friday, September 27, 2013

STRESSED//DESSERTS AT ISLAND CREAMERY

Today lunch time, I had no idea where to eat, So I decided had dessert immediately because I didnt really hungry. I tried ISLAND CREAMERY. Ohhhh I was so curious with this-too-cute-dessert-store, I wanted to try but didnt have time :( FINALLY! :D You can order many desserts here, ice cream, cupcakes, red velvet, rainbow cake, chocolate lava, and many more HEAVEN but there's also salty menu like pasta, french fries, and so on. Welcome to diabetic world :3








 CHOCOLATE LAVA WITH ICE CREAM IDR 35.5K
yam yam famous chocolate lava. The taste is lovely not too sweet dark chocolate melting. For ice cream, you can choose what flavour you want. Mine is rainbow cake ice cream WI! i love the color. vanila ice cream with rainbow cake frozen crumble is too great to be denied. If there's no people watching me eating, I want to lick all of the chocolate and ice cream till the plate is clean LOL.

 SEE IT'S MELTING!
 APPLE PIE WITH ICE  CREAM IDR 35.5K
hot crunchy pie with sour sweet apple, raisin, and cinnamon inside combined with your ice cream choice. Mine is Chocolate sorbet, ice cream that made from pure chocolate and no milk added. YUM!
ISLAND'S NACHOS FRIES IDR 28K
French fried topped with beef saute, spring onion, melted cheese and mayonaise :9

I will come back to try another lovely sweet dessert!
Ciao!

ISLAND CREAMERY
Kota Kasablanka LG/79
Phone : ( 021 ) - 29465168

No comments:

Post a Comment