Sunday, September 1, 2013

SINGAPORE TRIP : LUNCHIE AT PEOPLE'S PARK COMPLEX

Finally holiday!!!! WOHOO after hectic year, I took my day off. Me, my mother, and my sister were going to Singapore. Like usually, it's a must to go to CHINA TOWN. Since my hotel in china town area, I always have breakfast here. And this my favorite !

 PORK AND DUCK HUNG EVERYWHERE :3333333

 MIX BBQ WITH RICE S$ 5.00
roasted pork belly AAAHHHH my favorite and you know? behind it PORK RIBS mini heaven on earth <3

2 VEGETABLE + 1 MEAT DISH S$ 3.50

nom nom you can choose your favorite dishes in many variaties.

  FRIED NOODLE + FISH CAKE S$ 2.50




GRASS JELLY SOY MILK S$ 1.00
best topping with best drink

1 S$ = IDR 8.950

PEOPLE'S PARK COMPLEX
1 Park Road, Singapore 059108
exit : CHINA TOWN MRT ( People's park / Eu Tong Sen Street)

No comments:

Post a Comment