Monday, September 30, 2013

TOKIO KITCHEN CENTRAL PARK

Dinner time! Today I tried TOKIO KITCHEN. To be honest I've tried this before but never made a review about this. Last time I came here, I was ordered Chicken rice curry. It's pretty yummy, so I decided to come here again but but but I was so disappointed :( WHY........... decoration is great, atmosphere is so Japanese and it came bad when you taste........






Same like Urban Kitchen, Order & Eat first than Pay later with this card.
 DRAGON VOLCANO RAMEN IDR 51K
Ramen served with baked chicken, chicken kaarage, seaweed and half egg. The soup tasted ok but not so special. Very disappointed with the egg, it must be served not well done cooked like that :( SO SAD with IDR51K it's not worth it

 HONEY TOAST CHOCOLATE IDR 21K
Another disappointed dish. Honey Toast Bread should be served crispy outside and soft inside. It tasted like ordinary toast BOO
PUNCH TEA IDR 31K
Weirdest flavoured tea I've ever tried. Not tasted sour or sweet but just salty! I dont know why what's wrong with all my order. and the fruit is not fresh. I tasted apple dices is also salty like you know people usually use salt to their apple so the color doesnt change into browny. HUFF

Sorry for bad opinion, I just want to share my bad experience
Everyone has different taste, maybe it just my bad luck or it is the truth

TOKIO KITCHEN 
Central Park 2nd Floor
Jakarta Barat


No comments:

Post a Comment