Sunday, July 5, 2015

[KOREA] JOHNNY ROCKETS


Since I am broke now, I gonna flashback my journey with my lovely mom before she went back to Jakarta. Last lunch, we had JOHNNY ROCKETS. I didn't know why burger? and why johnny rockets? because before i was very curious with this, and decided to give a try at PIM Street Gallery, long time before I came to Seoul and it was so disappointing taste with quite high price around IDR 150k per portion, well sadly I prefer Mc Donald's than this. But because mom ( maybe ) craved for burger, I just followed her decision, since she own the money :p


BACON CHEDDAR SINGLE 
₩ 12900
Smoked bacon, double cheddar cheese, iceberg lettuce, fresh tomato, white onion & special sauce
Well it tasted INCREDIBLE! not like in Indonesia, I surely it contain pork and tasted more delicious. See that lovely juicy patty and crispy smoked bacon hihihi and fat french fries. SMOOCHHHH <3
Taste 9.5/10  

~엄마보고십어요~

You can see the address here :
( P.S Google Maps totally helpful )
JOHNNY ROCKETS
SHINSEGAE DEPT. STORE BRANCH 
Main Store, B.1.fl. 52-5, Chungmu-ro 1-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul
How to get there :
By TRAIN,  Hoehyeon MRT Station exit 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment