Monday, June 8, 2015

[KOREA] TACOYA CHICKEN

I dont know why so many chicken house in korea and i think no one has bad taste! Everywhere is good and has it own unique taste. Here is another one chicken house near my apartment in yeonhuidong named,
TACOYA
Me and my friends have passing this place like many times but never try! So today we decided to try some. Because it is very small place so they dont do dine in just take out. We ordered

데라야끼바베유
TERIYAKI BBQ
한마리 / whole ₩16000
반마리 / half ₩9000

First, they grill it
2. Deep it into terayaki sauce
3. Put it on the grill again
4. Voila~
Grilled chicken, French fries, Radish pickle, Mini pepsi

CHICKEN IS GREAT!! not so terayaki for me it's even more taste like Indonesia style grilled chicken with sweet soy sauce me so likey!!! FRENCH FRIES is crispy yummy and RADISH PICKLE never dissapointed me.
Taste 9.5/10

Surely will go back and try another menu
Checked!

You can see the address here :
( P.S Google Maps totally helpful )
TACOYA
187-62 Yeonhui-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
 

No comments:

Post a Comment