For you boring with technology, email and chat become too mainstream, let's go back to the old time, do it with letter!
well this week holiday, i have tried another new experience by sent letters for my family and love AHAHAHAHA #notsohana. After i bought post cards, I went directly to post office and wondered how to send these post cards. I cannot speak korean and it gonna be a big problem. When i got in the building i found something modern that i never find before in Indonesia.
With english #thankgod
1. Change into English and choose your service
2. Choose region
3. Choose country
4. Put your mail inside the machine and it will count the weight
5. Choose payment methods, cash, creditcard or T-money
6. Take the stamp
7. Take your mail out & stick the stamp
8. Put the mail in the machine again
if you already have your own stamp just put the letter inside a big letter box
You can see the address here :
( P.S Google Maps totally helpful )
gwanghamun branch office
154-1 Seorin-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
How to get there :
By TRAIN, Gwanghamun MRT Station exit 3.
Go straight, cross the road and turn left