Tuesday, December 30, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

The best month all of year reached the climax! 
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Well this christmas was so special, because i spent it with my precious mamidut, lil brother, and... boyfie♡ Actually i felt uncompleted because papidut still on duty and eveline in china but its okay, i still surrounded by christmas joy.

On 24th, Hendra picked me up at the office and you know what we gonna had sleepover and present exchange. But before that we went to church together. Not wait for long, my watch showed 00:00, i gave him a plastic bag of special stuffs that i bought at Line store Everland. And he gave me a small batik bag, when i opened it.....
Ughhhh too cuteeee ♡♡♡♡♡♡
He made me himself very first vinyl reindeer toy, drawing book, and personal christmas card.

" when it comes to december, it's obvious why. No one to be alone at christmas time"
- john mayer ♡
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment