Tuesday, December 9, 2014

EARLY CHRISTMAS DINNER AT GAIA ALTITUDE



HOLA READERS! This is my first update in my most favorite month in all along year, DECEMBER! I already feel joy and christmas excitement here! It such a month full of blessed. Short story, I gonna go abroad for  my duty trip again to Korea on 8 Dec at first and its totally sucks because it broke all my DWP'14 plan, but I trust God has prepared something Great for me, and okay I took a deep breath and positively though that the good thing I still can celebrate Christmas here with my family. and you know!? Great things happened! Suddenly, my duty trip changed into 15 Dec, so I can do DWP'14 on 12&13 Dec , still have a duty trip on 15 Dec and go home on 21st! So I also can celebrate Christmas eve and Christmas here with my family! Cant thank God more for these! Here you know, when you surrender everything in God's hand, unexpected great things will happen to YOU!

And another "GOOD" thing in this early december, last week, My office held an early christmas dinner not at a hotel like usually but in one of happening fancy restaurant in Jakarta which famous with its "Bunderan Hotel Indonesia" scenery YEESSSSSSS GAIA by OSO RISTORANTE, THE ALTITUDE baby! 

It's better to make reservation first especially if you want to eat here at dinner time. We arrived at 7 PM as we made reservation on 7 LOL totally on time, we took an evalator from the plaza building gate ( near kitchenette) directly go up to the 46th floor. Friendly waiter took us to our table. Wahhhh I love love the decoration, warm light, christmas tree near entrance, gold-red tiny sweet christmas balls <3 Kinda sweet night, I was imagining romantic candle light dinner :P #singleladyproblem.



   
COMPLIMENTARY BREAD 
 FREE 
nicely lil bucket of bread with vinegar-olive oil dipping. Me love cube-soft-tomato on top bread! fluffy, warm, " sorry can you give me more!" HAHA

   
PARMA HAM "PROSCIUTTO" 18 MONTHS WITH ROCK MELON
IDR 140,000
great salty chewy pork ham balanced with sweet melon. nicely increasing my appetite.
Taste 9/10

   
 SLOWLY ROASTED KUROBUTA PORK BELLY "MAIALE"
      IDR 270,000
OMG! [RECOMMENDED] crazy totally melting pork belly ripped my mouth, crispy portobello mushroom and balanced with blend parceley with honey and lemon sauce yam yam yam.
Taste 10/10

   
"FETTUCINI" LOBSTER SAN MARZANO TOMATO SAUCE 
IDR 210,000
Seafood time! totally worth it with aldente home made fresh thick fettucini in sour sweet fresh tomato paste and well cooked chewy lobster.
Taste 8/10

   
PORK BABY RIBS
IDR 270,000
Tender sweet 3 pork ribs served with lemon honey dressing salad, i love everything pork :P
Taste 8,5/10
 

   
GRILLED NORWEGIAN SALMON
IDR 220,000
yummy grilled salmon with lil bit spicy tomato salsa and sautee greenpea potato
Taste 8/10

   
250 GRAMS SIRLOIN WITH PORCINI MUSHROOM SAUCE 
IDR 290,000
medium super tender sirloin ughhh so good :(
Taste 9/10


   
"SPAGHETTI" WITH MIX SEAFOOD, GARLIC, TOMATO SAUCE
IDR 160,000
it taste lil bit same with fettucini? since it also contain tomato HAHA all seafood tasted fresh and that giant crab garnish... WOW haha
Taste 8/10

   
BLUE HEART
IDR 45,000
Mocktail contain ginger, lemon, orange juice, and i'm forget how it gonna be so "blue". I dont really like it since it taste and smell too gingy :( but I was suprised, Gaia's drink list is quite cheap! like normal restaurant only around 50,000 ( except their wine & liquor )
Taste 7/10




For me, its totally worth it! Price with taste, service , and scenery are make sense. Gonna come back here to try other Altitude Enmaru and Salt Grill ;) Price exclude 21% taxes!

GAIA by OSO RISTORANTE
THE ALTITUTE
The Plaza, 46th floor
Plaza Indonesia
Jl. M.H. Thamrin
Kav. 28 - 30, Jakarta 10350, Indonesia
Phone number: +62-21 2992 2448
Website : gaia-indonesia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment