Monday, October 27, 2014

[KOREA] AUTUMN NAMI

Back to blog guys! Crazily lazy and lose my favour. Yesterday i just back from my duty trip to korea. Cant thank God more for this opportunity! AUTUMN! My dream just came true! After 7-hour-flight by Garuda Indonesia. I arrived at Incheon international airport. My first destination is Nami Island. YES! Winter sonata shooting place! Everybody should know it well. People can reach this place by using public bus transport or join a day tour from airport/hotel. After 2 hours drive, I just saw crazily long queue. I didnt know why because i was there on thursday, weekday and no public holiday. For entering nami island, we have to pay ₩10,000 or IDR 120,000 for round trip ferry ticket and entrance fee. After took 5 minutes ferry, I landed in a crazy beautiful incredible land with full of colourful-leave-trees. My goddess! Oh ya for you who has big adrenaline you can try reach nami island by using super long flying fox with paying ₩30,000 or IDR 360,000 per pax. I just went straight ahead until i saw beautiful yellow tree line. I felt like never leave this place. My fall journey just began and too perfect to be true!!! And here in nami, is famous with their DALGGALBI 닭갈비 (dalk means chicken, galbi means grilled or bbq) dont forget to try! It priced ₩10,000~12,000 per portion that enough for about 4 persons. Super soft chicken with unique tasted, grilled mushroom, some TTEOKPOKKI 떡볶이 (ricecake) fold in sesame leave or lettuce with rice, garlic, and sauce. YUMMY!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment