Monday, January 27, 2014

[JAPAN] DISNEYSEA TOKYO

THEMEPARK DAY!!! so excited. I rarely eat my breakfast at the hotel, so I decided to go to nearest mini market to buy something to be consumed. And taa-daa I bought Starbucks Matcha Latte! So yummy I think it tasted better than real greentea latte dine in, so creamy yet bitter. From my hotel to Disneysea, it only took about 1 hours, not that far and no traffic except when we were out from the freeway to the Disneysea's entrance gate. Along the way, I saw some Disney cute suttle buses and Disney hollywood hotel, hope maybe next time I can back here and stay there *fingercrossed* About 10.00 AM, We arrived and SO FREAKIN COLD! Wind was blowing hard and I left my gloves at the hotel *great* So happy because I came here in early december so It was not so crowded but for saving time, I took some fast passes , and here's some pictures!
STARBUCKS MATCHA LATTE ¥2000
DISNEYSEA's  ENTRANCE GATE





FIRST RIDE :
INDIANA JONES ADVENTURE
Well it likes indoor coaster, it tells the adventure from Indiana Jones that looking for some precious stones inside a cave.My embarassing picture has super annoying face :P

lunch area : 
ARABIAN COAST
JAPANESE CURRY




CURRY SAMPLER ( BEEF, CHICKEN, & SHRIMP ) WITH RICE AND NAAN ¥990
I AM SO FULL! so delicious japanese curry with different taste in every bowls, For the meat and chicken is so tender and lil bit spicy, and For the shrimp ( you see a bowl with cream on top) hmm ok but taste not too fresh. I totally in love with the rice, Japanese rice has the best taste *I think* sticky and has a good smell. And for the naan, tasted like unbaked roti prata, perfect match for curry but I prefer rice :9

2nd RIDE :
TOWER OF TERROR
UUUU haunted hotel! Come inside, take a lift and..... DROPPED! Like Hysteria in Dufan but indoor BOO!





CUTE MARIE!


snack time : 
REFRESCOS
located near Journey to the centre of the earth's area



MICKEY CHURROS WITH CHOCOLATE DIP ¥350 & HOT COCOA ¥260
churros tasted too crunchy and oily, chocolate dipping weird, but I love the hot cocoa, warm my body up, thick and bitter YUM!


I was so happy! I wish I never grow up so I always excited everytime I go to themeparks. :3 Disneysea is become my #1 Favorite theme park because of its adrenaline rides. Hope I can go back here so I can play  all rides since I just played around 8rides ( I cant imagined if I go here in high season, maybe I just can play about 2 rides HAHA ) Still more long long long super duper long stories more about my Japan Trip, ciao!

TOKYO-DISNEYSEA-MTFUJI-MATSUMOTO-SHIRAKAWAGO-TAKAYAMA-NAGOYA-KYOTO-UNIVERSALSTUDIOJAPAN-OSAKA
つづく

No comments:

Post a Comment