Thursday, February 20, 2014

[JAPAN] MT FUJI

Continuing my Japan Journey, MT FUJI, the highest mountain in Japan. It took about 2-3 hours from Tokyo by bus. So long long trip. Thanks God, in the half way, we stopped in a rest area. So dull and cold, so I bought a cup of hot coffee from vending machine. This that I loved from Japan, Vending machine everywhere!! And it has great taste of coffee. It priced about ¥200 per cup. Then we continued the trip and .... actually for tourist that using a bus, they can reach Mt Fuji until the 5th level ( more than it levels for hikers), but too bad snow closed our way and unfortunately we only reached first level HAHA There was nothing to be seen, only like top of Mt Fuji, I just can't imagined how if we reach 5th level, more nothing to be seen. 

So after took some picture, My guide said that because of this  force majore, we had been taken to another tourism object near Mt Fuji, and I thought this place being my most favorite place! The view is just too beautiful. This place called OSHINO HAKKAI. Oshino Hakkai is the name given to the 8 ponds filled with melted snow water that has taken more than 80 years to filter through the underground layers of Mt. Fuji. People have valued this water, which they call 'sacred water'. The clear water surface reflecting Mt. Fuji appears to be veiled in an almost mystic air. Not only do these ponds boast fine-quality water, but they harmonize wonderfully with the surrounding rustic scenery, and the water of Oshino Hakkai is ranked among the best-quality waters of Japan.
DO YOU SEE THE RESTRICTION? I SAW IT RIGHT AFTER I THROW COINS LOL LOL :D
SNACK TIME
You can easily find ice cream counter everywhere you go in Japan. Although it's 3'c outside, whatever YOLO! keep cold and eating icecream HAHAHA green tea ice cream always the best, but here in Japan, you can also find unique flavours like sesame, taro, orange, and many more...
GREEN TEA ICE CREAM ¥300
FULL LANDSCAPE PHOTO OF MT. FUJI
lunch restaurant 
MIHARASHI
焼き肉 yakiniku
First impression that passed in my mind is WOW the view of the restaurant is incrediblely speechless! and when I came in and saw what I gonna having as my lunch gave me like COMBO! wonderful view and pretty served yakiniku in a small plat wok and side dishes, 2 slices of fish sashimi and squids, konyaku ( the one with grey color that sprinkled by sesame seeds, Japanese Yam that have texture like jelly), tofu, pickles, hot miso soup, and a bowl of lovely japanese rice >.< Yakiniku tasted so yummy! The beef is so tender and the seasoning is quite salty so you have to eat it with rice, perfect match! It priced about ¥1,500 / set.
THE VIEW FROM THE 2nd FLOOR
This is incredible view that I've said before. KAWAGUCHI LAKE,one from 5 lake around Mt Fuji, the most popular and biggest one. The five lakes that lie at the foot of Mt. Fuji are Lake Yamanaka, Lake Kawaguchi, Lake Saiko, Lake Motosu, and Lake Shoji. If you want to try Japanese traditional accomodation ( Ryokan), Here in Kawaguchi, there are some place that can be your references, I have stayed one in KAWAGUCHI KORYU HOTEL. This 4stars hotel is so traditional, sometimes you can get tatami room ( Japanese traditional bed ) with sadako LOL kidding, having dinner in Yukata ( Japanese traditional summer wardrobe) and relax your body with, Onsen ( Japanese hot spring ).
Indonesian tourist holiday is never completed without SHOPPING! Around mount Fuji, also famous with their premium outlet, and the most famous one is GOTEMBA, too bad because of my route I didnt go there but changed to YATSUGATAKE premium outlet. So quiet and creepy! HAHA so cold, so I came into some stores for (window shopping) warming up my body. For you guys who looking for branded stores, here there are lots of branded stores, like timberlands, rockspot, Coach, and others, yeah It's guaranteed cheaper from the original stores but you hardly find the new arrivals one, so If you hunted for newest collection, although it's expensive, you better find it in the original store.
COFFEE TIME
So cold and tired of shopping, I found a little coffee shop in the middle of premium outlet. Named CAFE BACK COUNTRY. Simply beautiful design, with all woody parts and yellow bulp lamps that makes the entire cafe feels warmer. I just falled in love with the decoration. Here, I ordered Hot Chocolate ( Super yummy thick bitter dark chocolate with lil amount of cream and milk), Hot Caramel Machiatto ( Nice combination of coffee and milk topped with whip-creme and caramel sauce), and star of the day, Fresh fried bread topped with sugar powder, blocks of cheese cream and slices of almond I LOVE LOVE LOVE  sweet taste from bread with salty creamy from cheese block just ripped my mouth yam yam yam <3
HOT CHOCOLATE ¥300 // HOT CARAMEL MACHIATTO  ¥420 // FRIED BREAD  ¥530



STREET SASHIMI ¥250
TOKYO-DISNEYSEA-MTFUJI-MATSUMOTO-SHIRAKAWAGO-TAKAYAMA-NAGOYA-KYOTO-UNIVERSALSTUDIOJAPAN-OSAKA
つづく


No comments:

Post a Comment