Thursday, November 14, 2013

WHAT CAN BE BETTER THAN MELTED CHOCOLATE BROWNIES?

Perfect sunday morning, open your eyes and your lover next to you in a bed, cuddling and blablabla SO DRAMA since I AM STILL SINGLE lazy sunday morning, feel hungry like crazy, make a cup of tea, look for something to be eaten,and find nothing in my refrigerator BOO ( it usually happens ) but THANKS GOD! this week when I opened my refrigerator I found this magic box, MELTING DOUBLE CHOCO BROWNIES. I put it in the microwave for 15 minutes and nyanyanya me felt so happy as happy as found a boyfriend #whatever. Cut it in a half and you can see the melting in the middle ya maybe it's not that melthing but but I love it! The brownies looked dry outside but so soft inside yummy! Tasted like dark chocolate not too sweet :9 First bite has flown me away to the seventh heaven. My gay friend said it tasted like orgasm in mouth  heavenly LOL. Order and feel the CHOCOLATE MADNESS!!







MALU-MALU CAKE
MRS SHERLY
087876607975

No comments:

Post a Comment