Tuesday, April 2, 2013

HONGKONG TRIP : HAPPY FAT DAY AT HONGKONG DISNEYLAND

I am sooooo happy because today My Family and I gonna spend my Chrismast day at Disneyland Hongkong. Disneyland is the best place ever to be visited. it feels like go back to the childhood again.
 ME - EVELINE my sis - DADDY - MOOMY - GARY my brother
After we have finished taking some photos in front of the gate, we got in to the park. SOOOOO LOVELY. Disneyland itself divided into 5 cute themed land Toy Story Land , Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Adventureland and Main Street, U.S.A. but I was confused what to do inside because almost all of the atraction doesnt fit for me. it is for chidren! not for teenager HHHAHAHA  *overacting* and finally I tried " SPACE MOUNTAIN" it's like a not-too-long-tracked-jetscoster hmm so - so :p but i felt dizzy so I just did walk around the park and my tummy played marching band, I felt hungreey. Then I thought I gonna have some snacks and finally bought thiz


CARBONARA HOTDOG HK$ 35 
BOLOGNAISE HOTDOG HK$ 35
 CHESSY NACHOS HK$ 30
The Carbonara one is a lil bit too salty but the bolognaise tasted good :9
After had had some ( heavy ) snacks, I felt too lazy to move my ass from the chair. So I prefer light attraction like a show. I played  " a small world", it's like a castle and we enter it using a boat that automatically move around the castle, and inside it we can see a-lot-of dolls which use traditional dress. Every section has different dresses, it depends on the region.Not longer after I've finished that castle, My daddy and mommy took me again too have lunch. Ok then my happy tummy is getting bigger! I had my lunch near " a small world" and it is CHINESE FOOD AGAINNNNN

 ROAST CHICKEN WITH RICE HK$ 50
nom nom nom nommmmmm


 FISH BALL AND CUTTLE FISH BALL NOODLE SOUP HK$ 45
the soup is very clear ( not oil-ly ) and light


BBQ PORK WITH RICE HK$ 50
*speechless* 
 
FRIED PORKCHOP NOODLE SOUP HK$ 45
 

It's around 9:00 PM and I am hungreey again again and again. my brother has an idea to buy not-too-heavy brunch. So i bought these...


MICKEY'S PREMIUM ICECREAM BAR HK$ 30
taste like magnum walls ice cream

MICKEY HEAD PANCAKES HK$ 40
nom nom the whipcream is sooooo foammy :p not too sweet 


1 HKD ( HK$ ) = Rp. 1100

Hong Kong Disneyland
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
Telephone : +852 1-830-819


No comments:

Post a Comment