Friday, April 5, 2013

ADDICTEA AT PLAZA INDONESIA

HANGGGGOUUUUUUTTTT!!!!
Finally get out from office ad get some fresh air at the mall. Today I hangout with my lovely fat friend, IVANA. Like usually there's no other hangout place as pewe ( comfort ) as Grand Indonesia, Plaza Indonesia, and EX. And as the STARTER we got bubble tea yeyyy my favo always and always. This is my first time trying ADDICTEA. It has opened since last year but I never try it before :p. So this is.....



ADDICTEA TOP 5 DRINKS

SIGNATURE OOLONG WITH BUBBLE IDR 20 + 3 K
everywhere I have my bubble, I always order the original milktea , less sugar, and less ice
love the milk tea because it's quite condensed :)
8 from 10


Addictea
Plaza Indonesia Level 5 #E02-i 
Jalan Mohammad Husni Thamrin Kav.28-30
Jakarta Pusat

No comments:

Post a Comment