Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Introduction

HELLO
"It's me. My full name is Hana Chrisanty Jioe usually called as hana, hacun, babi or anything my friends want. This is my first time making a blog and honestly i dont understand how to make my food adventure as creative as people does. As i loved read some food blog and finally i am inspired to make one, mine. Fatforeverfat.blogspot.com yesssds it's its name. Because i have no idea what i gonna used for my blog name but suddenly i think as I AM FAT and NEVER GETTING SLIMMER. So i thought thats name is pretty cool :p As i am a normal teenager. I just cant stop eating  ( because my teen body needs nutritions a.k.a bullshit) but too lazy to have work out and finally screaming everyday " I'M FATTTT I'M FATTTTTT"  I 100% sure that all of girls do this. HA HA HA *freakin out* I love food more than I love boys because food doesnt make you have a brokenhearted #nevermind #superrandomsingle HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. So HAPPY READING! P.S ( to God ) : if i cant make my self slim, please make people around me fatt! HAHA *devil laugh* PEACE"

THAT WAS OLD ME

now I've change my blog name became, HANACHRISANTYJIOE.BLOGSPOT.COM, because i don't want become forever fat now HAHA but still, I eat as much as before. I'm currently living in Korea for working, studying Korean, and also having new experience. But I DON'T WANT LIVING HERE FOREVER, Korea is great but Indonesia just much greater than here. I also now having my youtube channel ( so don't forget subsribe! ) HAHA Enjoy this blog! Hope it's can be your best reference.

CAMERA I USED

Sony A230 #jadulabis, Phone camera Samsung Note 5, GOPRO Hero 4 Silver

EDITING APPLICATION

Vscocam, Photoshop CS 6, Gopro Studio & Premiere CC 

NICE TO KNOW YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment