Friday, April 19, 2013

FAMILY TIME AT DAKASI PIK

FINALLYYYYY saturday night is coming, but since i am a single so maybe i didnt as excited as other girls. In the past 3 months, i always spend my weekend with my family. It's not as boring as people think. Wll, this weekend, My Family and I have no idea where to go. Short sory, i got information from my friend that lives in Kelapa Gading, she said that there's a great bubble tea ( she knows i"m a bubble holic ) named DAKASI, but they also have branch at PIK.It makes me curioussss so I try it !



 CUTE DAKASI LOGO :3

 CUTE WALL DECORATION

 OREO COOKIE  MILK TEA IDR 24K + BUBBLE IDR 3K
my favooooooooooooooooo

YAKULT LEMON TEA IDR 22K + GRASS JELLY IDR 3K
sourrr >.<

overall, the drinks are tasty, the place is cozy ( outdoor + indoor ). Ohh yaa, you can also find SHIHLIN STREET SNACKS on the 2nd floor :)

DAKASI
Ruko Cordoba PIK Blok D #17,
Jakarta


No comments:

Post a Comment