Friday, January 1, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016


2015, i just couldnt thank God more for this year. I didnt expect blessing these much! And the best part i can live in Seoul, KR now. 2015 so many suprising things happened. My spring with mom, summer with Hendra, super amazing eye catching autumn and WINTER! ok summer girl's most fav season ever ( except super cold wind and thick clothes) and here my fav things that happened on my 1st whole winter time in Korea, and also christmas and new year in Seoul ♡

26 NOV 2015
FIRST SNOW DAY IN SEOUL
WOW THAT SNOWW!!! lost my concentration in informing and ran out the shop and *norak* took tons photos with super tiny snow.

28 NOV 2015
CRAZY WINTER SALE
and here i bought THE MOST EXPENSIVE COAT I'VE EVER HAD ₩280000 = IDR 3 MILLIONS. And regret it after 2dayused and in Korea, i just knew that we can FULL REFUND something if you dont like stuff that you bought LIKE WOWWWWWWWW #newknowledge

29 NOV 2015
CHRISTMAS MASK
cutest mask ever! Like santa face and reindeer face even after used it not as cute as my expectatiin well. And i sent so many of these mask for christmas card for my Indonesia friends got this idea from ci put.

29 NOV 2015
INDONESIA TEAM "LUXURY" DINNER
and no special occasion just Bonus day HAHA best buffet so far.

02 DEC 2015
CHRISTMAS PRESENT PREPARATION
and like last year me and Mr.H will do a christmas exchange and i just done all wrapping and making my own christmas card special ♡

04 DEC 2015
SEOUL "HEART" FINGER
i joined Seoul official instagram's event and won a postcard book 

04 DEC 2015
SHINSEGAE LUMINATION
taken after 한국어교실

07 DEC 2015
ARTBOX CHRISTMAS 
my favorite hobbies store! Omg all christmas ornaments! Cards and stuffs

15 DEC 2015
PRESENT EXCHANGE BY SKYPE 
00:00 a.m
happy 1st anniv ♡ so sleepy waiting for 00:00 for opened the present. He gave me "WINTER GEARS" coat, scarf, and heads ♡ Totally in love with all as always and the best = self-made cards

15 DEC 2015
ANOTHER SURPRISE
18:20
will mr.H gave me another suprised with asked my friends bought flower.... i just can never guess his planned 😄😄

18 DEC 2015
CHRISTMAS IS NEAR!
Strooled around gwanghamun, city hall, and cheonggyecheon. I just felt christmas :")

20 DEC 2015
MAMI PAPI GARY CAME!
best christmas present ♡ we celebrated it together

22 DEC 2015
PRESENT EXCHANGE WITH ODBO FRIENDS
first time joint christmas present exchange with office mates and got flat hair iron and face mist!

24 DEC 2015
CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER
Shabu2 dinnee with family and indonesia friends. Super great ambience and LINEXBASKINROBBINS ICECREAM CAKE! Added more ₩1000 and get my cute sally pillow with blanket inside

01 JAN 2016
WORKING NEW YEAR
My family already went back to Indo on 30dec so ya working. So i didnt feel any new year feeling just like another day not special. I just stayed home on 31dec because in Korea like no fireworks or somethin, Korean just gathers in Bos...igak (i forget the name) bell in Junggu and counting down and TENG TENG TENG they ring the bell... but i still feel blessed and office we celebrated it together with cakes and soda.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016
새해복많이받으세용
May this year gonna be as great as 2015
Much love
HANA

No comments:

Post a Comment