Saturday, January 23, 2016

[KOREA] PINK AGE, KOREAN WIG STORE

Lately i zuper duper stressed out with my hair, tons of hair fall :( 어떡해!!!! Hik and my friend suggested one store located in Hongdae named, Pinkage. 

First came i didnt see where is it. Go out from hongik mrt exit 9 and turn left you'll find dunkin donuts and turn right. Actually it located on 3rd floor a building beside baskin robbin, you can see on the 1st floor there's like photobox place. 

OMG I WANT TO BUY EVERYTHINGGGGG i thought it will be super dupper expensive because their hair quality is great pretty similar with real hair. It costs around ₩40000 or IDR 500000 for long hair and around ₩6000~20000 for short or bang hair.

BANG
₩24000
Omg so happy with the result. Before buy they will give you try and recommand what color suitable with your hair. And after payment. They will give your "hair" treat, trimming and cut until you think it great ♡

Super cute this my first time tried fake hair clip :3 but anyone please recommend me how to thinker my hair :(

No comments:

Post a Comment