Thursday, November 12, 2015

[KOREA] PEPERO DAY?

빼빼로날
WHAT IS PEPERO DAY??
Pepero day is kinda korea's valentine's day. It always held on 11 November (11), 1 (one) looked like pepero stick, 맞죠? Haha so funny. So usually people exchange each other pepero "things" and couple also. All supermarket, mini mart, and also regular shop and bakery sells special pepero "pepero day" edition, with sweet boxes, notes and unique size. BUT for them what to suprised their friends prefer decorate pepero by themselves, many videos shows how to decorate your own DIY pepero and also some places in Korea have short course for it. So unique right? HAHA 
i got pepero from...... my office mate HAHA GIRL so sad because my bee far far away but today ( a day after pepero day) i got my package from my boyfriend! OMG OMG AND SEEEEEE THAT MINT COLOR SHOES AND HIS SWEATER ♡  well he said it actually my super late birthday present but my birthday was like 4 months ago, so i took this as my pepero day present HAAHAH #nopeperoshapeatall.
Hope next time can celebrate it with my boyfie

HAPPY PEPERO DAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment