Wednesday, October 23, 2013

HIGH TEA AT TWG SALON & BOUTIQUE PLAZA SENAYAN

HALO AGAIN! huff after a week exhausted with my stomach diases, I'm back! Sadly, this sickness makes me can't eat everything I loves like usual and nausea all the time :( Hope it will ending soon, so I can share my food adventure :3 So this ,last Idul Adha holiday, I did sisterhood quility time HAHA my sister and I spent our holiday together only 2 of us. My mami and papi was busy with my sick doggies so they just left us at home. So boring, I asked my sister to go to Plaza Senayan. Since we arrived at about 2 PM, we decided to have tea time at Union. But Union is so crowded, we were on the waiting list number 10, the waiter it took about more than a half hour to be called. Then we walked around mall and found.... TWG! yihii suddenly CRAVING FOR MACAROONSSSSSSS Since we tried TWG salon & boutique MBS we've never had macaroon as best as theirs.So then we came in... :D It's located near Sogo Dept. store. The happiest thing was I brought my SLR so the picture quality's is better than my previous. Luxurious concept design with black and gold colors domination. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to take the photograph of the atmosphere but it's ok :p

 



 PINK FLAMINGO TEA SET IDR42K++
Pretty pink tea, hmm I love the color HAHA taste hmm like tea :P

CUTE FAT SUGAR SPOON >.<
NAPOLEON TEA & CARAMEL (BLACK) & VANILLA BOURBOND (BLUE) 
IDR 15K/PIECE
nyanyanya so happy could bite my most favorite macaroon, CARAMEL! although after you bite it, your teeth gonna change color into black LOL The vanilla one also good, not too sweet and vanilla essense smell is so strong.
  SILVER MOON TEA SORBET IDR 30K / SINGLE SCOOP
My mom's friend said that TWG also has great taste of ice cream although it's pricey and YES 30k for a single scoop. mine called as "silver moon tea" maybe it has a relationship with sailor moon LOL combination of greentea with wild berries so yummy! but it's melted quick so go eat it fast!

MY HAPPY SISTER AFTER BEING TREATED

** exclude 21% tax and service charge

TWG Tea Salon & Boutique
Level 1, Plaza Senayan, Unit 109A,
Jl. Asia Afrika 8, 10270 Jakarta, Indonesia
Tel: +62 21 572 5276

No comments:

Post a Comment