Sunday, October 13, 2013

GIANT GLASS OF BUBBLE AT T2 PIK

Late post for my saturday night! Last night my daddy was on duty to Europe so My mom and I dropped off him at the airport and after that since I was starving with bubble ( again ) I asked how if we go to PIK for another bubble sucking experience HAHA and she said yes !! My friend told me that there is a giant bubble tea place at PIK and taaa-daaa T2 TAIWANESE TEA & COFFEE. It's located near Dakasi bubble. Beside bubble, they also serve taiwanese main dishes and light snacks. Because I was not that hungry so I just had bubble.

 sadly this huge glass of bubble called as COUPLE SIZE, you just only have too pay IDR 5K more to upgrade it to big glass. Since I am JOMBLO, have no couple I shared it with my mom :"(
SIGNATURE MILK TEA IDR 20K + UPSIZE IDR 5K + GRASS JELLY IDR 3K
Grass jelly is so soft and yummy but unfortunately milk tea is tasteless and not creamy 
HAWAIIAN FRUIT TEA IDR 19K + UPSIZE IDR 5K + ALOE VERA IDR 3K
MY RECOMMENDED! so refreshing, contain of green tea with lemon and kiamboy taste
 
PASSION FRUIT GREENTEA IDR 19K + UPSIZE IDR 5K+ PASSION FRUIT BALL IDR 5K
greentea with passion fruit essence but you can also taste real passion fruit on the bottom with magic passion fruit ball topping that explode when you bite it sourly sweet :9
COFFEE SMOOTHIE IDR 23K + PEARL IDR 3K
ice smoothie mountain! bitter blended coffee + chewy pearl. Suck it fast and brain freeze! >.<
 
also.... GIANT stamp card. I have to collect 38 stamps I gonna die young  


** exclude 10% tax charged

T2 
taiwanese tea & coffee
CORDOBA BLOK D NO 1
PANTAI INDAH KAPUK ( PIK )
JAKARTA

No comments:

Post a Comment