Saturday, July 16, 2016

[KOREA] MEGA COFFEE

Maybe you know from my instagram i drink "paik coffee" alot as my fav coffee shop for super reasonable price and lovely taste ans now i find another one, big size and also great taste coffeeshop, named

MEGA COFFEE

how to go:
I found one in Hongdae. 
Hongik MRT Station exit 9 ( line 2) 
From their go to trick eye museum, go straight and in the end of the street turn right.


PRICE RANGE
₩1800~4500
for giant size glass


REAL CHOCO FRAPPE
₩3800
super big men but not my type because it sweet :/
Taste 7/10

ICE TIRAMISU LATTE
₩3900
Wuuuuuuu coffee latte super bitter ( my style) but i think the foam made from cheese foam but actually just regular cream HAJA #highexpectation but it's okey it still good tho
Taste 9/10

Hot summer drinks everyone! Give a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment