Friday, July 22, 2016

[KOREA] 노래방 NORAEBANG KOREAN KARAOKE IN HONGDAE

One of must must do in Korea,
노래방
NORAEBANG
norae = song, bang = room
Or sometimes korean also called 노래연습장 noraeyonseubjang, sing practice place 😂😂 what the heck korean. Hahahahaah so last time for celebrating my 22nd birthday, me and my friends tried one in Hongdae named,

SU NORAEBANG

how to go:
Hongik MRT Station exit 9 
Go find h&m cross the street and find etude it's up there
서울특별시 마포구 와우산로21길 37지번서교동 364-24

So the price is different depends on time and size 
Around ₩12000~26000/hour
Not so expensive because in Indonesia also already around those price and the most interesting one you can pay extra +₩1000 for free refill drink and ice cream so cheap right! So you'll never feel thirsty after singing all the time.


Can you spot me from outside? Lol


BIGGEST REMOTE CONTROL EVER!
they provide korean,english,chinese,japanese, even vietnam and philippines songs also eung and also indonesian songs.


Korean karaoke is the best!!! I felt so blessed with all of my frienda and will try noraebang again! Hahaha 

P.s : on afternoon around 12~3 pm you can get super cheap price ₩1000/person/hours for noraebang HAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. NICE BLOG!!! I'm happy to find numerous useful information on Philippines Vlog here in the post. I would really like to come back again right here for likewise good articles or blog posts. Thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete