Thursday, May 21, 2015

[KOREA] CHICKEN MARU HONGDAE

CHEAPEST FRIED CHICKEN EVER**
**in seoul 

Here in korea very very very famous with their chicken, you can find everywhere, fried chicken, spicy chicken, garlic chicken, chicken, chicken, chicken #toomuchchicken, I really love their chicken, but I have 1 problem, i'm broke everytime I eat chicken, why?? Well here the average price for whole chicken ( in Korea called 마리 mari ) is  ₩12000 ~ ₩25000, well those are quite expensive while you can buy raw chicken in supermarket for only ₩ 4500. I'm not giving you recipe in this post since I always fail in making great fried chicken HUMPH. Here I tell you my favorite ever since it delicious and cheap restaurant named, 

마루차킨
MARU CHICKEN


그 리스비 치킨
CRISPY CHICKEN
₩8500
SEE?! it's only that price, but you have too add +₩1000 for dine-in #cincailah # biayacucipiring. Chicken totally crispy actually all chicken in korea already fried before and when we order it re-fried, so it makes the chicken super crispy and different with Indonesia (abang) fried chicken. You also can add +₩500 for extra sauce, they have many flavour, such honey mustard, spicy pepper, honey brown sugar, garlic chilli, and many more.
Taste 10/10

I can make myself eat the whole chicken by myself HAHA. well Maru chicken you can find everywhere, I saw it near Sinchon, Ewha Univ, Wedding Hall area, Jongno, and my nearest one hongdae area. Have a try guys ~

You can see the address here :
( P.S Google Maps totally helpful )
MARU CHICKEN
HONGDAE BRANCH 
207-1 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
How to get there :
By TRAIN,  Hongik University MRT Station exit 2.
after exit turn left, find a crossroad turn right, first traffic light turn left into an alley, go straight


No comments:

Post a Comment