Thursday, October 3, 2019

STARBUCKS' HAS ME

HI, it's me still the same hana who lazy and now became lazier since i just realized 5 months LAST UPDATE CRAY well

Still remember on Jan 2019, i post this i was questioning myself did it a great decision to join starbucks as it maybe could be the same as other company those i worked for, being unrecognize and full of anger

During this 5 months i kept my life busy but not only "busy" but with a goal. After i am done learning my coffee master journey, my ex manager, Bang edy, asked me to prepare for coffee marathon program by starbucksxmuri and for starbucks barista championship (SBC) 2019. But unfortunately, i was going to aussie and other person replaced me for coffeemarathon. And so on blabla BUT

i still got my chance preparing for SBC2019 and i worked so hard on it, buy all the props, cups, glasses all that unnecessary money spend with one goal not winning it but just gain experience how it feel to compete like a pro barista. BUT

Universe showed its way to me
3   AUG  passed district elimination
27 AUG  passed regional elimination
14 SEP   passed top 3


Well... i never thought this far and practice time was killing me so bad, drown me in a stress well, spent my whole life like 24H/7 at store and discussed about our scoresheet. And TODAY, became the best achievement that i've ever gotten. On the final stage SBC2019 with around 500 supporters, i made it.


2nd runner up of 
STARBUCKS BARISTA CHAMPIONSHIP 2019

I live in my dream, i am being recognized, i got appreciation.
At this point i felt like all the hardworks paid :")
Now, i ready to answer my old question,
NEW CHAPTER OF MY LIFE OR WASTE TIME?

I live starbucks not only because of brand like i used to be now i live it as my passion & as my second home
Always #proudtobepartner

1 comment: