Wednesday, July 26, 2017

[KOREA] BELIEF COFFEE, HAPJEONG

HEY BLOGGG! its super long long gone post since i just sank into laziness lately. Come back with *HAPJEONG CAFE ALERT* if you dont know hapjeong is ststion next to Hongdae or Hongik univ. So actually its quite walkable less than 1km. So my friend recommended me this coffee shop and it also quite hipped tho. SO i tried it together with my friend

빌리프 커피
BELIEF COFFEE

HOW TO GO
Hapjeong MRT Station exit 2 just turn left when you find mapo mandu and go straight
서울 마포구 양화로11길 50

OPEN HOUR
9.30~23.30
Oh yes the decoration is super prettt and cozy.
1st floor - pretty romantic look
B1 floor- stairy seats and brewing

Overall looked super instagramable and when i sat at the 1st floor i super love it big windows and natural light just made me feel like i am in Union Plaza Senayan my favvvv bistro ♡ but really lately i am super into coffee MORE THAN THE DESIGN well korea changes me alot HAHA ( i still save MY BEST COFFEESHOP post for later while i looking for the better one) so lets get into the moment of coffee truth. 
I ordered ICE CAFE MOCHA ₩6000 and CHEESE CREAM BROWNIES ₩5500. I expected alot since my friend said it 11:12 with my fav coffeeshop and BLAAAAH so sorry coffee just too light both coffee and milk quite watery and brownies just okey i found better one

TASTE 7/10

My qualification of coffee is increased HAHA i do light coffee like cold brew ( and i really into it lately) but HEAVY CREAMY CREAM just the must. See you around for more coffee post
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment