Tuesday, April 21, 2015

[KOREA] TOSOKCHON, BEST SAMGYETANG IN TOWN!

My mom is such a ginseng chicken soup lover. Here known as 삼겨탕 samgyetang. I googled which is the best in seoul, and all blog and even korean official website claimed it as the best samgyetang restaurant in seoul, here it is,
TOSOKCHON


I found it has incredible traditional concept. From outside you can see it looks like a korean old traditional house and when you come in you even feel like in a ondol house HAHA so homey. I chose my sit everywhere i want since it wasnt in lunch or dinner time. Here they are famous with 3 menu, chicken ginseng soup, black chicken ginseng soup, and korean seafood pancake.

삼겨탕
CHICKEN GINSENG SOUP
₩15000
After open the chicken i found a big ginseng inside no wonder the price is quite expensive, the soup is good but unfortunately the hot bowl is not hot enough because now still spring and lil bit cold, the soup became cool easily :"(
Taste 8/10

해물파전
KOREAN SEAFOOD PANCAKE
₩ 15000
BEST PAJEON EVERRRR ♡ me like found a treasure hihi inside have lots of big cut of squid and prawn. This thick but crispy
Taste 9.5/10
 
For me, 
I think its not the best samgyetang ive ever had but it was a great experience eating traditional food in traditional atmosphere.

You can see the address here :
( P.S Google Maps totally helpful )
TOSOKCHON
5 Jahamun-ro 5-gil, Sajik-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
How to get there :
By TRAIN, Gyeongbokgung MRT Station exit 2.
First alley turn left

No comments:

Post a Comment