Thursday, May 9, 2013

SUSHI TEI GRAND INDONESIA

Yesterday, I met up with my besties. After a longgg debate, We decided to have sushi as our dinner. Since Sushi Tei opened in Grand Indonesia, my other friends said that Sushi Tei Plaza Indonesia has a better taste than in Grand Indo. Soooo here's my favorite !

 FROM MY TABLE

 SALMON ENOKI ROLL IDR 33K
nooooommmm the portion is quite big, you can share it with your friends

NIKU UDON IDR 55K
emmmm :9 clear light soy sauce soup + slices of beef

CHAWANMUSHI IDR 30K
steamed egg custard

TUNA SALAD CRISPY MENTAI IDR 62K
my favoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKAME SALAD IDR 33K
the best sour dressing combined with lil bit sweet wakame slices :3

EBI ROLL IDR 35K
crispy inside 


SUSHI TEI
Grand Indonesia, Westmall LG Fl Unit 10
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 1
Jakarta
(021) 2358 - 1808

No comments:

Post a Comment