Thursday, January 10, 2019

STARBUCKS, NEW CHAPTER OF LIFE OR WASTING TIME?

Before it all,
MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR
i've been through alot of crazy decision lately (for months) that's why i am not updating this blog and if you've been following my instagram yes now i am back to Indonesia for good and i was just starting working at Starbucks.

[R U CRAY? FOR LIVIN KOREA FOR GOOD ]
Yes i think i am HAHA sometimes you just need to sacrafice something for future and main reason is actually YOUR COLLEAGUES SUCKS AS FUCK hahahaha i just can't stand anymore with all dramas and i had to quit before i get stroke HAAHA they are chinese they are sucks no offense just my chinese colleagues sucks fucks fuck sucks

[And HOW'S INDONESIA IT'S BEEN A WHILE]
Indonesia is lil bit kumuh HAHA (ofcourse compared with korea sorry ) AT FIRST. BUT NOW it's heaveeeeen. My papi mami and of course boyfie my supporterrrrr ♡ great food great people
[WHY STARBUCKS? OBSESSION?]
Can be said that my obsession was going crazy HAHA and actually i dont know what i want for job and expect nothing, walk in interview, and being accepted.

[WAS IT THAT EASSSY?]
For detail, it took only less than a week from walkin-interview till my first day. I am forget the date but let say, around 25th september? I did walkin-interview in Starbucks season city, they asked why i want to work at sbux, about placement, blabla and they were interviewing me in Full english. 
26th september, they called me, told me that i am accepted and i had mu health test on 28th september. 
29th september, i did 2nd interview with Bang edy, my store manager now and as he said ok maybe to HRD. 
31th september i told i am fully accepted and they asked are you ready for working tomorrow? Like wtf this big company work too fast HAHA i still wanna enjoy my life as unemployed useless girl. 
DONE! then on 1st and 2nd Oct, i had training session at Starbucks head office @ Sahid tower and 3rd day my first day workin at my store Central park 1 right across excelso, near tribeca park ( come to say hi! HAHA ) 

[HOW LONG YOU'LL BE IN STARBUCKS?]
Dont know. I dont have any plans yet. But so far, i love it although it drains my energy as fu*k. 2 partner beverage every day and free (tomorrow expired) food, who dont love it? And i felt like my coffee knowledge lil more gains.

[HOW ABOUT YOUR TRAVELLING BLOG??] 
I'm sorry but it will rest for a while HAHA i love travelling but now it is not my priority anymore. Spending time with love of your life much much more important right? :"" but i will try keep you all updated  :) 

I thought that's all for now! Just keep positive and God will give you a way. 
HAVE A VENTI DAY ♡
HJ

No comments:

Post a Comment