Saturday, December 18, 2021

[USA] LEAVENWORTH


LEAVENWORTH
washington's christmas village

As indonesian I have never ever feel christmas like it should be in chirstmas movie. That's why going to states and searching for christmas village is my top winter goal! And as i browsed i found this, beautiful unique germany looked small city 2 hours drive away from Seattle. And this is my journey :) 

TRANSPORTATION
i was driving here but you can take greyhound bus or train from Seattle train station for USD 40/oneway and stop at Icicle station or leavenworth.

ACCOMODATION
Well accomodation here during winter holiday quite expensive starting USD 200/night. We stayed at Bavarian haus super cute old style winter resort. Just walk less than 5 mins to the downtown.

SPECIAL EVENT
For october, they have october beerfest
For christmas light starts from thanks giving to late february 
For event calender you can check their website here 

It was snowing that morning. Me and my mom had breakfast at local waffle house. French toast breakfast set and house blend coffee for USD15 super good homey feeling with breathtaking view

As sun goes down, the city lights up and even more lovely with choir show sing christmas songs.


Try restaurants around the city. their warm beer, home made bratwurst, pretzel and my TOP tiramisu cake from the ginger bread factory, the best tiramisu in my life :") 

Ok back to Seattle!
HJ

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pictures and want you guys to visit and like my pictures, that I captured during korea trip, it was wonderful journey and always. 블라디보스톡자유여행

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iberia Avios made my travel dreams a reality! Seamless booking, flexible options, and rewarding perks. Exploring the world with their loyalty program has been an incredible journey. Highly recommended! ✈️🌍

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete