Thursday, January 25, 2018

[KOREA] 스노잉연남동 SNOWING CAFE

*YEONNAMDONG CAFE ALERT** 

Another visit to my fav coldbrew in the town! Hihi but this time i brought lots of friends so we could try whole menu. As the weather getting colder, i even more craving more and more for coffee!!

스노잉
SNOWING

How to go:
Hongdae MRT Station exit 3
387-10 yeonnamdong, mapogu, seoul


My DECEMBER visit
[left] 일반스노잉 SNOWING ₩6000 [right] 티라미스 ₩7500
My all the time fav is the original one i always order this if i come here but this time my friend ordered their tiramisu. Before ive tried it and meh so i didnt want to eat it, but my friend pushed me to try and i ate it again and this time... PUERRRFECTTT omg their mascapone super creamy yet savory at the same time :/ i got confused. Totally different super gewd this time.

My JANUARY visit
We almost ordered all famous shot menus on instagram
[left] 일반스노잉 SNOWING ₩6000 [right] 스노일레드 SNOWING RED ₩5500
This "red" thing actually cold brew tea with super strong fruity taste. If can be compared it tasted similar with starbucks ice shaken lemonade passion tea based but stronger oh and some small chops of strawberry SUPER REFRESHING fruity and creamy taste just too good to be together.

 [Left] 스노일레드 SNOWING RED ₩5500 [center] 그리니GREENIE ₩5500 [right] 블루밍라떼BLOOMING LATTE ₩5500

And some instagramable latte layers, Greenie consists greentea shot,milk, and coffee shot, not as beautiful as it tasted just ok but still better than Bloming coffee it just regular latte just too sweet for my tastebud.

Overall, #1 rank still my original coldbrew snowing ♡ and #2 snowing red. Beside that all latte things just so-so but give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment