Sunday, December 31, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018

November 20th 
FIRST SNOW
Faster 6 days compared to last year. This year just too COLD in the end of november till end of year just full of snow. Couldnt even count how many snowy days.

2017 passed just too fast without realizing tons of memories that have been made. Like usually i wanted to recap all my december activities, but this year i totally felt bleesed because i went abroad more than i used to be even as the year ended, i just felt sucks,ungrateful and boringbecause of my fucking job. But yeah here it is my winter recap.

December 1st
XMAS GIFT SHOPPING!
This year i bought a wallet from fossil as my exchange gift with boyfie and yeah it super cold day.

December 12th
DINNER WITH EX-MATE
japanese ramen dinner with ci heny, my ex team leader. Just still didnt realized how time passed so fast and even team leader resigned? And when my turn? HAHA

December 16th
DADDY COMING!
papi came on duty and i stayed at his hotel for 3 nights.

December 17th
HEAVY SNOW IN THE MORNING
Cray snow showered in the morning right after my papi went back to Indonesia.

December 24th
CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER
Meh expensive dinner my fav d'maris buffet just gone from my list bye. For food review click here

December 25th
CHRISTMAS HANGOVER
After done dinner, go back home and real party! Card + Alcohol never go wrong.

January 1st
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018
just a simple shabu2 dinner and of course alcohol for spending whole night. Finally 2017 totally ended. Nothing special nothing memorable just a simple overnight at friend's house.


Overall just thanks 2017 for being super smooth without big problem. But yeah i need more support for 2018 because as getting longer here everything just gets harder and drags me away from God's will and bless. Will this be the end of my korea chapter? Who knows?!


HANA

No comments:

Post a Comment