Saturday, May 25, 2013

JAPANESE SNACK TIME!

Welllll.... Hello, long time no blogging, because there are a lot of works to do. Since at my office, almost every week Japan Alpine Route package departs, I asked my senior to buy me some japanese snacks that really happening in Indonesia * i dont know it's really happening or only for some of my friends LOL * And thanks to my friend that gave me Rilakkuma :3333 so cute and lovelyyyyyy.

 RILAKKUMA IS EATING <3

1. ROYAL MILK TEA, JP¥ 130

  
You all can find it at Japanese Vending Machine, since I love milk tea so much, I'm so curious but it's not as good as I expected hemmmmmm It's tasteless not sweet not too creamy. 

2. KITKAT BLUEBERRY CHEESE CAKE, JP¥ 610 


YUMMYYYYYY you can taste strong blueberry and light cheese layer. But still.... My favorite is Kitkat Dark Chocolate. But I love Kitkat Variative Flavours :9 and the best part of this snack is cute packages that look like Mt. Fuji, I dont know why they choose Mt. Fuji hmm maybe because cheese layer same like ice on the top of Mt. Fuji (?)

3. TOKYO BANANA LEOPARD, JP¥ 690

MY FAVORITEEEE SO FAR among other snacks. ahhhh so kawai!! Cute Package, then when you open the box you can find 8 pieces of Tokyo Banana.After you open the plastic, OMGG so soft it's like baby skin as soft as Chiffon cake. After ripping super-moist-soft-layer, you can find banana caramel custard inside >.< aaa lovely sooo lovely 

4. KIT KAT GREEN TEA, JP¥  600
all people all-the-time favorite ! <3

Japanese snack has muchhhhhhh series. So dont stop trying and have a try!
1 JP¥ = IDR 105

No comments:

Post a Comment