Sunday, July 14, 2013

SLURPPPP ANOMALI COFFEE PLAZA INDONESIA

While waiting for appointment with my friends, I'm chilling the night at Anomali Coffee. I honestly just know it from LISA my friends. For hundred times I go to Plaza Indonesia I've never know this place. The place is very cozy, silent, and dark ( cause i come at night ) So if you dont know where it is, Just go to urban kitchen near Pizza e Birra, after entered the gate turn left and go straight ahead, Voila! you gonna fint this place 





 FRUIT PARADISE
IDR 24K
they use balinese traditional tea, when you pour the tea to the cup, you gonna gasp of strong flavor of the tea. Beside Fruit paradise with berries flavor, you also can try Peppermint, GreyMorning, Green tea,  Black tea and other flavor.

 DARK CHOCOLATE BLEND ( LARGE )
IDR 44K

 ALMOND CROISSANT
IDR 19K
crispy outside & gently inside

BANANA CAKE
IDR 18K
Serve hot always better :9

ANOMALI COFFEE
Plaza Indonesia Extension
5th Fl Unit Urban Kitchen
Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav. 28 - 30
Jakarta Pusat

No comments:

Post a Comment